Friday, October 29, 2010

Dialogue

Two childhood friends are sitting in a bedroom packing a bag.

Are you glad to be going home?

Yes, but im a little nervous.

So am I, It has been a long time since we have been home.

I know, I dont know if I will be able to recognize the place.

You will be, Its impossible to forget.

I hope you're right.

Hurry and get packed the train leaves soon.

Ok, Im ready lets go.

Ok let me carry that for you.

Hell no!

(She punches him in the face)

What was that for!?

Sorry I am a little crazy.

Ok thats fine, well I hear the train lets hurry.

(They run down the street to the train station and jump on the train)

Well we're on our way.

Yep, we are.

(the train pulls off into the distance.)

1 comment:

  1. Well there does not seem to be an action or a conflict in this scene. The event is they are going to get on the train. I think this needs a whole lot of improvements because there is no point to it. I will make an action and a conflict so there is actually something worth while going on.

    ReplyDelete