Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Impulse II

A man and a woman are in a bedroom the man is packing a suitcase.

W: Ill make it worth your while if you stay......

M:How many times do I have to tell you, LEAVE ME ALONE!

W:But I love you, dont you have any feelings for me after all the time we have spent together?

M:No how many times do I have to explain this? I used you to get what I want now I never want to see you again.

W:So are you saying it wasn't good?

M:Ya it was terrible...Your Terrible....

W:You are a jerk, But I still love you.

M: You Are Crazy! Leave me alone I dont like you I think you are the biggest mistake I have ever made.

W:So does that mean you dont want to hang out again.

M:Yes!

W:But I still want to hang out again....

M:Ok let me explain this to you, I HATE YOU AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!

W:But I love you!

M:Do you see this piece of paper, It is a restraining order I just got it today. It means If you ever try to contact me again you will be arrested.

W:Why would you do such a thing?

M:Because you are crazy. Bye

(woman starts crying man picks up suitcase and walks out the door.)

No comments:

Post a Comment